Thursday 10 May 2012

Topshop.











Now,some people may wonder why I've decided to ramble on about Topshop,however Australia has only recently joined the gang,and opened their very first store in Melbourne late last year.
Often while watching the odd Youtube haul,or scrawling through my favourite blogs,I spy something and think 'Oooh,I love that',only to realise that it isn't available here.Maybe it's the simple thrill of having something new and different to lust after,I don't know...But nevertheless,I made my way down to the city yesterday for a little look.After missing two trains,and then eventually deciding to make our way by car,we got there.

Oh my,the shoes!!

Disappointing to say,after all that time in there I only purchased a couple of things,however after leaving,decided to make a list of some of the things I'm lusting after.Any excuse to go back,I say!


.....Here's what I picked up:

                                                           *Topshop Nails in 'Phenomena'
*Topshop cream blush in 'Head over heels'


......And here's what I'm lusting after(which I should have bought without hestitation!)                                                                                        



Topshop faux leather pants. $35




I was enticed by the cute,spotted packaging,although I wouldn't usually spend $12 on a nail varnish-scrupulous shopper that I am! The colour is a lovely,moss green though,and I look forward to trying it out.
Generally,I'm not too fond about cream blushers.They just never seem quite right on my skin,and I don't achieve the subtle,blended effect I am after.After trying out this little beauty however,I was pleased with the soft,natural flush it left on my apples,and for a budget-end product,I think it does the trick well!

On my way home, I also picked up this cheap and cheerful palette.Impulse spending at its best,but I thought the packaging was cute :)





W7 77 Colour Palette.$10.



Palettes are fantastic and I think it's worth having a few cheaper ones on hand,especially if you like to experiment with colours like I do!The pigmentation is quite good,and I think almost any look could be completed with the range of shades.So there you have,my bit of shopping for the day...not much,however the weight in my little coin stash is increasing due to my dedicated saving plan-it will all be worth it once I have booked that trip and I'm already daydreaming about all the exciting places we hope to go to.
Bye for now :)













No comments:

Post a Comment