Monday 7 May 2012

Little Bag of Goodies

Over the weekend,my boyfriend was lovely enough to snap up this little bag of goodies from a fundraiser auction at his local football club(with myself in mind of course).
In terms of haircare,my routine has been quite lacklustre of late.Being busy with work and never ending piles of study means paying very little attention to my locks before racing out the door each day!

I've not used anything from the Redken product range before,either.

*Contents:

*Time Reset Shampoo & Conditioner
*Style Connection Powder Refresh 01 Dry Shampoo(not pictured)
*All Soft shampoo & conditioner sample sachets
*Redken For Men Liquid Pomade Loose Ends sample sachets

Initially when I saw what was inside,I was a little disappointed.The shampoo/conditioner are designed for combatting porous and age-weakened hair,so perhaps someone quite a bit older than me?.Nevertheless,I decided to give them a whirl,and was pleased with the results.My hair was left feeling soft and silky, and easy to manage(which isn't the case often after washing my locks).The product also leaves a lovely,subtle scent on the hair,which I love.










After years of dying and treating my hair,you could say it is slightly on the porous side and often becomes quite dry on the ends,so I would recommend this to anyone with colour-treated locks,or in need of a little TLC.
As these products were created with the older woman in mind,this would be a perfect Mother's Day treat for the mother/mother-in-law I think.
I'm yet to try the dry shampoo or samples, and will be passing the men's samples onto the boy,but shall keep you posted on my thoughts!

No comments:

Post a Comment